Acquired this Craftsman free from a collapsed barn. Cleaned the carb and squirrel nests from under the engine cover and also installed a push button starter switch to bypass the solenoid switch, which wasn't working. It runs like a charm and have been using it in the yard. I also have the mower deck. I removed it because the pullys were siezed, preventing the engine from turning over. Marvel Mystery Oil fixed the pullys but not sure I will reattached the deck. I put tunes in the trailer tires and it hauls a pretty goo load. It's a good little yard tractor for my small 1/2 acre + yard, which i've been clearing after 45 years of neglect by the previous owner.