1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

Zetor 3320

Discussion in 'Buying & Pricing' started by MillstoneFarm, Oct 9, 2017.

1. MillstoneFarm

MillstoneFarm Sheep Whisperer

Mar 8, 2017
    I'm looking into buying a Zetor 3320 with a front end loader. Does anyone have any good or bad experience with these tractors? Thanks!

2. sixbales

sixbales Well-Known Member

May 17, 2011
    Howdy Millstone,

The big thing I would check into is parts availability for a Zetor tractor. And a service/repair manual is also a necessity. Without these items, I would pass it by.

MillstoneFarm likes this.

3. MillstoneFarm

Mar 8, 2017
    Thanks sixbales
    One of our local dealers has parts, but I see that they are pretty sparse otherwise.
    But the tractor is only $5200 so it's looking pretty attractive right now. Here is a repair manual....... https://www.ebay.com/i/382130333518?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  4. sixbales

May 17, 2011

5. sixbales

May 17, 2011
    That is a flat rate repair manual, providing standard times for repairs. Not a repair manual. It does not provide details for the repair, just the hours it should take for a mechanic to do a given job. This is used by shops to provide cost estimates for a repair.

6. MillstoneFarm

Mar 8, 2017
  7. sixbales

May 17, 2011
    That looks pretty good. As long as the price isn't obscene, and it is in English language.

8. MillstoneFarm

Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  9. BigT

BigT Member

Sep 15, 2014
    The loader is worth more than half of what you paid, so that's a good deal. Have fun with your new toy.

10. MillstoneFarm

Mar 8, 2017
  11. RC Wells

RC Wells Active Member

Dec 25, 2008
    Having owned a Zetor for close to 20 years, I found it to be largely trouble free and parts to be very inexpensive once I got past the "interesting" use of failure prone low strength bolts in critical assemblies and unbelievably heavy switches that used silver contacts and were not dust proof and would freeze up from dust. Trips to the local bolt supply vendor solved the bolt issue, and I replaced all the switches with inexpensive dust proof units from NAPA.

You will want both the parts manual and the repair manual if your dealer support is anything like what I experienced. While the parts are very inexpensive, you want to be able to identify exactly what you need to avoid getting the wrong item time and again.

You also want the loader manual.

Zetor uses a cerametallic disc clutch that you absolutely never want to slip or you will be splitting the tractor and replacing it. Should it fail go shopping for a LuK substitute.

If you need to rely on a dealer's service department, be absolutely certain they actually have one, and you have a way of getting the tractor to the dealer.

MillstoneFarm and FredM like this.
  12. MillstoneFarm

Mar 8, 2017