Tractor Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
As the YM2210 being a Gray Market tractor, there is no service manual for it found anywhere. Now, as a 'guide' to help you repair the YM2210, a sister configured engine is the John Deere JD650 with the 2T80 Yanmar engine. Using the TM1242 Service Manual for the 2T80 engine and the YM2210 Parts Manual for the 2T90 engine,

willy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
480 Posts
I am not going to advise you on rethreading. Pressure on the two ports for the 222 will be shown in your manual. Might or might not be the same for your 2210. Lube pressure on 222 is to be 5.4 to 6.5 psi, power shift pressure 213 to 227 psi.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I am not going to advise you on rethreading. Pressure on the two ports for the 222 will be shown in your manual. Might or might not be the same for your 2210. Lube pressure on 222 is to be 5.4 to 6.5 psi, power shift pressure 213 to 227 psi.
I checked the power shift pressure and it has 0PSI what does that mean?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I fabricated an adapter M10-100x 1/8" pipe thread and connected a gauge, Installed it in the Power Shift pressure port and didn't read anything on the gauge, was looking for 213-277 PSI. I guess I need to ask is their a proper hydraulic pressure test before I remove the Power Shift regulator plate to gain access to the relief valves. I can't seem to find this procedure.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I am removing the hydraulic valve plate and don't know whether to remove bolt #23 or nut #41 so valve plate can be separated and removed from its position to be taken apart to check relief valves
41 looks to be above where the rest of the parts are sitting. 23 is below. Yet, I'm not one to really say as not seeing the machine personally.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
41 looks to be above where the rest of the parts are sitting. 23 is below. Yet, I'm not one to really say as not seeing the machine personally.
1 or the other has to be removed it looks like either one will let the plate come off just not sure which one 23 is on the bottom side going thru the case and if I remove it will I be able to reconnect on reassebly

21 - 36 of 36 Posts