Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, is anyone here??
Real slow today. Everyone getting a lot of stuff done today? BEE U T FULL day today here. Looks like a storms coming so I had to move inside.

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Cleaning out the fishing room...

Finally getting it cleaned and organized. Trout...Bass...Salmon...Steelhead...Salt bottom fish...Trolling Fresh...Trolling Salt..

Even got the TV hooked up (less the rabbit ears antenna) and it gets a few stations. Next is to get a computer going in there. Let's see...Mac or PC..hmmmm.

Too cold here, low 30's, to do much outside.

Greg

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Yeah! WOW! I thought maybe I had accidently closed the board or turned off posting ---- I guess everyone is just out and about today. Maybe too many people got the HEX from Halloween or got blinded by the flying skulls, bats and pumpkins here yesterday!

The weekends always drop off in posts --- so I don't fret! maybe it will pick up tonight when more people move indoors and warm up to their internet connection. ;)

Smiles,
Andy
:alien:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by admin
Yeah! WOW! I thought maybe I had accidently closed the board or turned off posting ----
Smiles,
Andy
:alien:
Ya, I was thinking "Maybe we had a crash, and I missed it"

I have been so busy on weekends latly, I guess I am just not used to checking in much.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Argee
:clap:
I guess Paul's making up for the slow forum day. He's on a posting marathon. Go Paul!
:wow:
Hey, sometimes it just kinda happands that way:D

Sitll a LONG way from you though.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Just got Back

Went to the inlaws glad to be back lots of posts to read.:smiles:
Jody

1 - 7 of 7 Posts