Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

So first off Im new to the forum and Im also a first time owner of a compact tractor. I Just recently got a workmaster 25s (12 hours used ) and I experienced my first problem that I don't believe is common.

It took me a while to find this part but the base plate on my loader joystick cracked. The threads were stripped mostly on the inside.
Has anyone ever had a problem like this before? I have a new part coming in this weekend but I don't want to have the same problem down the road.

This is the part number BTW
MT40438702
BASE PLATE | #MT40438702 | PLATES | Frame & Structural | Chassis & Frame | Category | New Holland AG | MyCNHi US Store

Its not too difficult to fix but I wanted to know if anyone else has had anything like it.
Thanks!

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Howdy Averbets, welcome to the forum.

That certainly looks to be a light duty joystick control. A touch control. Remember this experience and hopefully you will be fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy Averbets, welcome to the forum.

That certainly looks to be a light duty joystick control. A touch control. Remember this experience and hopefully you will be fine.
Thanks. I will for sure for next time. Ill be pretty upset if it happens again. I don't give it too much pressure but it seemed to have come apart.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts