Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll check with Willie and see if he could route the pic through the Mars Rover so it can return to Earth in a larger scale.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
GT 5000 what is it with you:question: What has Willie done to make you act this way:question: Clam down if you don't want to use your GT for any thing other then cutting grass thats fine. But don't hound some one because they want theres to do more. A man told me something one time and i still believe it today. I had use a tool for something and i had this tool for about 3 years and never used it. When i said something about having it for 3 years and never using it till then and that i couldn't remember how much it was and why i bought it to start with. He said did it work and i said yes then he said it was worth every penny. If someone want to spend there money on something that help save there back, arms or legs I'm all for it. Its worth every penny in my book. When John Deere made a better plow I'm sure there where people that said I'm not wasting my money on that the one i have works just fine. Till they saw how well it worked and how much time they saved plowing not having to stop to clean the mud off.
Jody

1 - 6 of 6 Posts