Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this Allis for sale today. I was doing a driveway widening job and drove by it three times before I stopped. Big Allis thinks I should buy it, and what the heck I don't have one, why not. I would like some imput on what to offer for it. The tractor seems to run well, has a 3 point hitch, and PTO. The sheet metal is nice except the battery box. The fenders have been patched.

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Don't know what its worth but it sure looks good.

·
Registered
518 Posts
slips thts lot better pik lol i can see tht allis better looks good regular wds in tht shape here wth narrow front go for 1800 widefront gas wd45s bring 2-2500 if guy wants 2 for tht trctr its a deal not many wds widefronts unless it is a wd45 wth just wd decals on it offer him 1800 wth 3 point n all its wrth 2000:jumpropeb :crazysun: :jumpropeb or just play lets make a deal thts wat i try n do lol

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is another picture

this is the back end. shows the three point and PTO.

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
slip did some more investigatin was wrong allis ddnt have factry 3 point so tht one isaftermarket or homemade ill astill go n look at nghbrs trctr it has 3 point on it

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
I looked at one real similar to that a few years back. It wasn't in as good of shape as that one. The guy wanted $2500 for it...I could of had it for $2000 but I wanted 3PH capabilities.

I think the top lift arms are original. AC had their own implements to go with their lifting system.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep homemade. Not one of our 3pt conversions, nor a factory. The toolbox has been moved to the place it belongs on a WC. Has curved shifter, so is either a WD45, or a late WD. Look at the right side of the motor, if there's a big plate, its a WD motor.
Those lift arms look awfull light to do much real work compared to what the WD is capable of.
Not sure of NY, but here a wide front WD would be worth about 1500.
JIm D
www.OKtractor.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts