Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
American manufacturer that has been in business for over 50 years making lawnmowers, not many manufacturers can say that. Now that Snapper is in good hands by it's new owners and out of the so-called box stores they can get back to business. Our Snapper sales are going back up as the name was not tarnished too bad by the box stores. I grew up around Snapper's as the store my dad worked at (Amick's) started selling them in the early 60's and continues on today in our store. Now with the addition of the new " High Performance Tractors" we are looking at upper scale homeowners buying the new Snapper products that did not consider them in the past. Snapper is a large company ( larger than the company that bought them and they had more employees) and it has a Great reputation in the South. I'm happy to be associated with the new company. Well, I guess you can say I bleed RED .

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I hear you

My granddad bought the old RER that i have now back in 71 in Alabama and its still going strong. Snappers are big here in La. as i know they are in the south.
Jody

1 - 2 of 2 Posts