• Panthers

Votes: 3 14.3%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm waiting to hear. Should know today.

My brother in law has been feeling better. I might have to go up and beat the tickets out of him.

Great seats last weekend, even though we froze our butts off.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Leo

If I were Pete rose I would give odds your brother will use his seats this week.The weather is beautiful,not exactly what the Pats were looking for against a potent Indy offence.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
almost halftime

OK I am impressed with the Pats so far.Seems like the wheels are coming off for the Colts.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Yep the wheels came off and the whole thing blew up! Wow, what an awesome team New England has there. I guess since I never get to see them play too often and with the distance, it is just not easy to tell how good of a team they are. The only team now that could -possibly- cause them any problem would be Carolina. Philly is one-dimensional and Carolina can shove the ball up the gut and ride Delhomme (Louisiana boy) if given the chance...or at least give it a shot. I really don't see anyone competing with the Pats in any form. Wow. Well, at least the SuperBowl won't involve any more snowfests!

Great game, Patriots.
Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by cornfused
Guess it won't be the Colts!:argh:
Can i change my vote:smiles:
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
same for me with Carolina

Have not watched them much,but I like your guy Delhomme.He is a hard nose footballer.May be a memorable S.B.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts