Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed something lately. It appears there are missing threads on this site. For example, tonight when I logged on it said 16 threads and 35 new posts. Cool! So I hit "view new posts" and it only shows 13 threads. I think someone is stealing threads. There might be something I want to know about in those threads. Where are they going?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thats because the other 3 was in the Mods only forum:winky: And you don't have access to that board.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm....

Well now I wonder what goes on there.

I bet ya'all have parties with beer and dancing girls and... cheetos!

Right?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Shoot the cats out of the bag now:beer: :beer: :partydanc :cheers: They know were having party's.:lmao:

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
They're in there scheming on who next to "ban".... You don't even have to start something...or post after a warning to get flushed!NANA

The party starts after the "cleanup".angel

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
I can only imagine how intoxicating the power to banish must be.

BUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ehhumm, guess I'm not cut out for the job.

:D

Mark

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by memmurphy
I can only imagine how intoxicating the power to banish must be.

BUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ehhumm, guess I'm not cut out for the job.

:D

Mark
Let me assure you that it's not intoxicating. It's regretful but sometimes necessary.

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
In all honesty, I'd wouldn't want the job. It's tough trying to keep your forum interesting, informative and inviting to new members...as well as keep the regular members on their P's and Q's... Hat's off guys....

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by aguysmiley
Hmmm....

Well now I wonder what goes on there.

I bet ya'all have parties with beer and dancing girls and... cheetos!

Right?

Hey!!!!!! Why didn't the rest of you guys give me a heads up about the dancing girls???????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D :D

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Hey!!!!!! Why didn't the rest of you guys give me a heads up about the dancing girls???????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wouldn't want to look at the avatar to hard, Prove that dancing girls would be really bad for you Paul.:D :D :D :D :D :D army

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444

We didn't want to get you into deep doo doo w/ your little one Paul....:lmao:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts