·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I think he trying to pull it back down:smiles:
Jody

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
spike Where were you? i did not see you taking my picture while i was holding my tractor up to do an oil change...
:)

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey

I was right next to you picking my butt!! I was taken a few years ago. Can you still do that?

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
yes but now i just have to sit on the tractor, lean my fat as backwards and it tips up the same way....

:elephant:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the guy who rode the bucketloader into the back of a railroad car. Coulnd't believe that actually happened. If anyone has those pics, I would love to hear the explanation again.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
leo i don't have the picture but i know what you are talking about. Its made to do that for unloading the train cars. They use them around here when they are laying track to put the lime stone down after the track is laid. I will try and find the web site and post it.
Jody

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by leolav
Kinda reminds me of the guy who rode the bucketloader into the back of a railroad car. Coulnd't believe that actually happened. If anyone has those pics, I would love to hear the explanation again.
That particular guy had some majorly large kahonas to do something like that.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by leolav
Here's a link to their website:

Herzog Cartopper Material Handler

I printed out a couple of pictures when the topic came up on GW. I hope they have detailed training programs for their equipment. :D

Mark

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thats it Mark i looked all over the web last night Thanks :thumbsup:
Jody

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see

I see the rail loaders all the time. Interesting though...they look like ordinary bucket loaders. They don't have guards to keep them aligned on top. Just keep driving from car to car. Looks pretty scary!!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Saw a guy in a big trackhoe digging up concrete around an underground fuel tank. He lifted a pretty big multi-pieced slab that was floppin around held together by rebar. He swung all this dangling stuff around pretty fast, and I swear his left side tracks lifted off the ground close to a 45 degree angle. He came back down pretty hard! Probably scared me more than it did him.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Jody & Leo,
I just noticed the date on my pictures I found the url on, 10/27/2002. Seems like just a couple of months ago I printed them. :truth:

Mark

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Amazing

I worked with a guy that could use the bucket kind of like a pole vault. He could jump the entire tractor a good ten feet!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts