Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight it's going to be cornbread, cabbage, mustard greens, baked sweet tatters, and fried pork chops. Tomorrow it will probably be collards.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Well, my father-in-law is going back home tomorrow (after visiting for couple weeks and relaxing on the "farm") --- I am taking us all out for an Outback steak dinner tonight, so no home cooked meals this night for me. I did enjoy the food at the Dinner Bell yesterday: fried chicken, fried eggplant, shrimp etoufee, lima Beans/ham, mustard greens, cole slaw, dumplings, black-eyed peas, cornbread, dinner rolls, fresh vegetables, plenty of desserts and lots more that I cannot remember right now. We might have to have a tractorforum.com meeting there sometime in 2004........

You got put some leftovers aside for me to pickup later tonight, Merlin? So I can get some real food for dinner???????? ;)

Yummy! Bye

Andy

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Well, lets see. I'm gunna have elk steaks smothered in gravey with mashed taters, green beans and homemade bread. Maybe a piece of pie, IF, I can hold it......

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A couple wild turkeys has been visiting me lately. I'm tempted to take one of them, but they are so majestic I hate to. They are both hens. The pork chops are gone now, but plenty of cornbread and greens left. Before I go to bed, I'll have a bowl of cornbread and good ole fresh cows milk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts