Tractor Forum banner

What size t-shirt do you want? (TF GOLD MEMBERS)

• SMALL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MEDIUM

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • LARGE

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • XL

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • XXL

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Click here to become GOLD MEMBER - [url]http://www.tractorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=d10788b5

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote here and respond with preferred color choice.
Right now either white, natural tan, gray or black with
tractorforum.com logo on upper right front of shirt.

Give me your thoughts.

Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
XL gray or black I'm happy with ether one:D

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Originally posted by parts man
I'll take a medium black. Thanks Andy!!!:D
l'm with parts on this black l guess medium too if not l got next years gold to get a different size:D

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
xxl lighter color if you have one.. Grey or tan?...

im not in a rush andy if you want to wait till you get the membership quota...

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Give me

A large in black. That would be nice.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
XXLT (if you can get that size otherwise XXL) for me in Black unless you can get "Tractor Forum Green" :D or "John Deere Green" ;) If you can do it and I can help you out with the order count. Put me down for a second shirt for the wife in Large. She like them as sleeping shirts. Let me know what I owe you for a second shirt Andy.

·
91 Posts
I'm with Chiefy on this one XXLT if possible, prefer black but it's not a must have

Archie: :canada:

·
Registered
977 Posts
xxlt works for me any color but pink is fine. or if you want to use the wifes sizing chart just sk for size xtra fat

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
XXLT (if you can get that size otherwise XXL) for me in Black unless you can get "Tractor Forum Green" :D or "John Deere Green" ;) If you can do it and I can help you out with the order count. Put me down for a second shirt for the wife in Large. She like them as sleeping shirts. Let me know what I owe you for a second shirt Andy.
Andy, I had already put in this request for shirts and I saw your new post asking for shirt orders. I did not want to order more shirts if I already have this order in. Do I need to order more shirts? I want a Black XXL for me and a Black XL for the wife. Let me know what you want me to do, so I can get with the program. Thanks! ;) :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts