Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Those L's and LA's aren't cheap and neither are the parts. Been there done that and still doing it.

But here I am to your rescue Joe. I have just the tractor for you and can probably get it cheap.

:eek: :dazed:

Nice old F-20. What do ya think???? Not bad huh? I know the guy that has it, could probably pick it up for a couple hundred and being the nice guy I am, I'll even deliver it for ya. Now that's a deal and a half. Wha da ya say, Huh huh??

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just busting your hump Joe :) Kinda figured it would get an OMG! out of you.

See this little beauty here

I have about $1000 in it and haven't even touched it yet. And that doesn't include the price of the tractor. Been trying to find a hood for it, but haven't found anything that suites me. May end up having to settle. I have found one that has been repaired, which I'm sure includes body putty, for a little over $500. Not ready to go down that road yet. I did manage to find a pair of repro. grilles for it on eBay. They weren't cheap either. Why did I buy it? JD H's aren't cheap, and I thought the price of this one was resonable. There was another at the same auction a little bit better with a cracked blocked. Tried to get that one too, but it brought twice what I paid for this one. Then the guy came over to me and asked if I wanted to sell any parts off mine. :furious:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.