Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the wife thought i'd lost my marbles told me i'd got lost on the way to the scrapyard. i only needed a small peice but could not get it unless i bought the whole tractor or part thereof. any of you guys get static from your wives over this type of thing?

Attachments

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Bear,

WOW! I wish I "needed" a few parts but had to get the whole tractor to do it!

When I started seriously accumulating my landscape equipment last year I got a lot of: Why do you need that? You didn't need it before? Or..Don't you already have one of those?

A couple of times I went with the old saying.."It's easier to get forgiveness later than try to get permission first! LOL

Greg

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
t's easier to get forgiveness later

Greg, if I tried that w/ my little lady I wouldn't belong to this forum... I just tell her and listen to the ranting, then go into hiding... It all seems to pass and then I go and do it over again..... Glutten for punishment.......

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
If you gotta have the part; what else are you supposed to do? Worst case is that you can always sell the left overs for scrap. I would hang on to it a good while. You never know when and if you might need another part in the future.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
My wife brings home as much junk as me. The only thing is what she brings home is mostly junk and mine isnt.:D
Jody

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
A bumper sticker I saw on a 3 series BMW (driven by a woman).

"I saw it.....I loved it....I whined....I got it" LOL

I can believe it!

Greg

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheif this will be its new home not much gets sold for scrap from here until every last part that can be used is.they aren't making parts for most of these anymore

Attachments

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Wow is right!!

Hey, now you will need many more parts to get the "new" tractor up and running!:spinsmile

1 - 9 of 9 Posts