• Husky Pups

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Poll: What Model Do You Own?

Thought it might be interesting and helpful to know which members have which models.

There are only 10 choices for the poll although I realize they are more than 10 choices.

The poll is set up so you can vote for more than one type!

·
91 Posts
2 wheel versa-matic

Archie

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gregg
I think you might be the only lawn keeper and pup owner, so far at least, Maybe you could start a new thread with some pics of them and the rest of the collection. Looks like you have 14 total. Are they all running?

·
Registered
50 Posts
They aren't all running yet. At an auction in Sept, I got the 18HXL for 400.00, -running but smokes a bit- the Lawn Keeper for 15.00, missing carb and governor, Husky Pup nice original shape no deck for 20.00 started with rope on 4 pulls and another pup for 30.00 with deck but not running yet. I also have 8 Masseys, 3 Cub Cadets, and 2 Wheelhorses. Above prices are Canadian funds. email [email protected]

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fxtrukr1

Welcome to Tf!

Maybe you post some pics or share some of the stories behind those tractors! Sounds like quite a collection. Looking forward to hearing/seeing more!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I don't know how I missed this thread :dazed:

3 Large Frames + 1 for parts.

1250, 1886, HT-23 + 1250 parts tractor.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aegt

One for parts???!!!! Say it isn't so!!!!!!:D

I must've lost count? Thought you had a 20?

·
Registered
32 Posts
4 tube frames. My favorite being the G14. I can't have a parts tractor. It always ends up getting repaired and used.
Mark

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
The second 1250 needs a hood, fender pan, hydraulic lift control
valve, wheels, tires, transaxle and engine. Other than that, it's fine.
:lmao:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gosh, am the only person who has a Suburban/ST?
Have a nice clean ST140, 14hp B&S twin, w/42" deck, 38" snowblower, cab, wheel weights and chains, a little 4'x5' trailer and 100 lb broadcast spreader, both painted to match the tractor.
This tractor works hard for its keep all year round, doesn't seem to break that often.
That's a good thing because parts are getting quite difficult to find and are more than a bit pricey when someone does have them.

Also have a couple of RER's. Not sure what the model name was but one's a model 2028, 8hp w/ 28" deck, the other's a bit bigger parts machine (3036?) which came with a nice 36" deck plus most other parts except the engine and front end.

They share space in the barn with an old Jacobsen 16GT basket case which was given to me this last summer. A for sure saver, nice deck and snowblower along with a cab and weights. Have to find a few minutes to tear down the Kohler that came with it, check out the previous owner's DIY overhaul, add lots of cleaning, sanding and some paint before this one goes back to work.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Bob
Welcome! So far you seem to be the only ST series owner! Looks like you forgot to place your vote?
Maybe you can post some pics of the ST140? Looking forward to seeing it!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts