Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heard on the news last night there is a man in his late 50's driving around regina trying to pick up 3-6 year old girls. luckily he hasn't hurt anyone yet. what goes through his head what enjoyment does some sicko get out of this

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
They say it takes all kinds to make up this world. Someone like that has to have a chemical imbalance to chasing around 3-6 year old girls...have they caught him yet...hope they do soon before he hurts someone.:mad:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Even more important, why is any 3-6 year old girl far enough away from a parent or gaurdian for some predator to have a chance?

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Job has changed me

I used to trust people , thinking most folks are good. Working 20 some years in a correctional system has me quite jaded, I have seen every type of sick S.O.B. that walks the earth. The facility I work at now is a D.U.I. and sex offender unit and I do uptake reviews on the new inmates. Some of them are too sick to waste oxygen on. In my humble opinion they can not be cured and a lot of them should never be allowed to walk the streets.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they haven't caught him as of supper news today.if someone tried that with my kids i beleive they would be wishing they were in police custody.thought a lot about it today glad we don't live in the city.
only chemical imbalance i can think of would be lead deficeincy, he's short about 130gr. of it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts