1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

What is Your opinion about Case IH 845?

Discussion in 'Case / Farmall - International Harvester' started by lorand, Dec 9, 2012.

1. lorand

lorand New Member

Apr 8, 2012
    Hey there,I'm thinking about buying a Case IH 845,the seller says that the construction year is 1980,and I want to ask you your opinion,what do you think about this tractor,is it reliable,for what problems should I check...and also the seller says it has 85 horsepower,is that true?So if you can help me please reply,thanks.

2. lorand

lorand New Member

Apr 8, 2012
    here is a picture of it

Attached Files:

3. cyrush

cyrush Registered User

Apr 20, 2010
    Good machines!! That looks like one of the French made ones, made at St Dizier, fitted with I think a Timmerman cab, Timmerman are located @ Dunkerque.