Tractor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plant Chair Wood Outdoor furniture Grass
Recently found on my property. Some remnants of red paint visible on inside. I have seen similar grills on some tracked tractors. Anybody have a clue to what is off of?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Picture will not open for me
Picture shows up fine for me.
I'd say you are correct about it being off a dozer. Maybe for an industrial tractor. Maybe from an IH?
It's nice. I would nor scrap it but would try to ID it and get it into the hands of the right guy.
How heavy/thick is the metal?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picture shows up fine for me.
I'd say you are correct about it being off a dozer. Maybe for an industrial tractor. Maybe from an IH?
It's nice. I would nor scrap it but would try to ID it and get it into the hands of the right guy.
How heavy/thick is the metal?
About 1/2” thick. Takes someone stronger than me to lift it.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Obviously something with a front hydraulic pump. Someone needed to make a radiator repair while logging.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where are you located?
I might buy it if you're close - and want to sell it.
Evans, GA. Suburb of Augusta. I have no idea of value, but I have no need for it. Would consider selling or bartering for weldable metal. Scrap metal for welding projects hard to come by around here.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I was looking in the parts book for my loader manual. The guard pictured for the loader looked ver similar to that (the one on my machine looks different)
I guess I am saying is that it might be part of an add-on piece. I suggested a logger before, i still think that's the case. But I'm basically adding that it maybe wasn't OEM for the machine's grill.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After searching through a huge number of loader pictures without finding a match, I kind of thought the same thing. I went out and took a good look at that angular piece at the bottom front. I examined the attachment to the grill, and whoever add

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry, sent prematurely...whoever added it on did a clean and professional job. I do not think that this is an O.E.M. component or design.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts