Tractor Forum banner

What is it?

5187 Views 28 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  parts man
What is the implement behind the tractor at the top of the page? Appears to be spreading out windrows like a teddar, but never saw one do that even a job. Or is it a windrower that you have to run driving backwards? Don't get much exposure to fancy equipmnet in my part of the Missouri Hills.
1 - 4 of 29 Posts
Admin, instead of laughing at everyones ideas, how about an answer rather than just drooling.
The one at the bottom appears to be using one of them thar fancy winrowers, or swather, type rig that cuts and winrows at the same time. If he is, then running over the winrows is no big deal. The one at the top appears to be doing the same thing, but it is either a bigger self powered one than I've ever seen, or it is mounted on the rear of a tractor and you have to run backwards :worm:
Le Car? That is a luxury rig compared to the 8 year old 4CV I bought in 66 to drive to college. turtle
1 - 4 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.