Tractor Forum banner

What is it?

5217 Views 28 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  parts man
What is the implement behind the tractor at the top of the page? Appears to be spreading out windrows like a teddar, but never saw one do that even a job. Or is it a windrower that you have to run driving backwards? Don't get much exposure to fancy equipmnet in my part of the Missouri Hills.
1 - 1 of 29 Posts
I agree, it looks like a city-boy artist's rendition of what they think a tractor might do. Either that or it's a grass restorer that glues the cut stalks back together. Whatever it is, it doesn't depict anything real.
1 - 1 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.