Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many times i answer posts directed to a specific person..

my user is simple john so you know my name is john..

but most user names are not that easy.. still other post their first names in their descripitons too..

for example: admin = andy
argee = randy
ingersoll44=paul

in some cases ill address the person by their name others by their user name... but to be honest, never know how you want to be addressed...

so given the choice.. do you prefer to be refered to as your user name or your actual name??
Which do you prefer??

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Looks like someone has some extra idle time on their hands today, right john, I mean SJ, I mean simple_john... HAHAHA

I have been called worse. Andy is of course fine and preferred over my title of Admin. :D

A-D-M-I-N-A-N-D-Y

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Jody is how i always end my post but i will answer to almost anything:furious:
Jody

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like simple john just fine...

of course simple refers to my affinity for simplicity tractors.. i hope not to offend anyone with the 'simple' name..

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Mine is way easy to figure out, I have just used my first name:smoking:

·
Premium Member
4,116 Posts
I prefer to be called "Your most esteemed supreme Royal Highness and master of the world" but most folks can't seem to remember all of it correctly, so "Joe" works ok.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Im easy. Doesnt matter to me either way. Greg or Fusion either one is fine. There is another Greg on here that I have seen- might be kinda confusing if both of us were in the same post.

Or with respect to the other Greg (here before I was I think), maybe I should be Greg #2. LOL

I'm like Jody, and pretty much will answer to about anything.

Greg

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by tisenberg
Butthead? JUST KIDDING
Did you call:furious:
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
I have been called a lot of things, BUT don't EVER call me late for supper! :D :lmao: :clown: :pig: :spinsmile :tractorsm Randy works me or Chief if prefer. ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sir

Hmmm. Let's see. Common names I am called: Vito, Mr. Thick (body, not brains - I think!), Vincenzo, Godfather, Franco (Columbu), asshole (by loving wife). I tell my family I prefer "Lord thy God" in our home but they don't follow instruction.

I guess just Vince.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Well as far as i know I'm the only Jody:D and i got your girl and gonearmy
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
LOLL LOLL LOLL Ahhhh! Such pleasant memories you bring back to me Jody! 4 mile runs and calling cadence...........sort feet, blisters. NEVER falling out of a run in front of the youngin's. They lust for the opportunity to rub it in but never give in! spinsmile armytank army turtle

1 - 20 of 51 Posts