Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK off tractor topic.. what type of radio do you listen to?

Me I like Talk. In southern maine we have 2 talk radio stations...

AM:
Station 1: Imus
Station 2: Local talk

Daytime:
S1: Rush
S2: jim rome

Afternoon:
S1: don and mike
S2: howie Carr

I listen to

AM: imus,
Daytime: rush
Afternoon don & mike. But like howie carr.

Most shows are national now...
Whats out there in other parts of the country?

sj

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
:ditto: And Classic rock:rockin:
Jody

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
I spell Country with a "K"...

KMPS, 94.1 FM

Watch Imus in the Morning...in the morning!

Oldies but goodies sometimes.

Greg

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I watch Imus in the Morning on MSNBC. I just got a new pickup with XM Radio and it's got everything. I don't even know what's all there. So far I've heard Bluegrass, Old Country and Old Time Rock n Roll from the 50's and 60's. I think I'm gunna like it.......

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
I'll listen to about anything, however, I draw the line at opera :sleep: and rap! :rough: Classic Rock :rockin: , and News Radio :( is where I spend the most time.

Mark :peace:

·
Registered
361 Posts
I mostly listen to:lmao: talk radio 24 hours a day except for right now I just listened to the Sac. Kings game.

I listen to local talk more than national.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Well, on the raido I will admit it, I listen to Howerd Stern once in a wile in the am.

As for the rest of the time I am across the board, But mostly alternative rock. Right now in my CD player rotation is...

Blind Mellon
Jimmy Buffit
James taylor
The Cure
Limp Biskit
Rush

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I listen to the following during a normal day

AM
Howard Stern or sports radio

Noon
Jim Rome (the jungle)

PM
Usually National Public Radio (NPR) or sports radio (especially during baseball season and football season)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
This might be a double post but, I will try again!

:ditto: Classic rock, some of the newer stuff, and NPR on the way home. Im not too big on Rush and Howard.

:rockin: :rockin: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Stwe

After 35 years with the same woman I better listen to her!Seems like it is mostly painful when I don't.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
SS:

Aint that the truth. You better listen! My wife is Irish and if she gets p.o., she holds it against you for a loooonnnnnnggg time!!! She still throws stuff back at me that happened over ten years ago!!

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
music

boy you folks are mostly a bunch of hippies turned into MBA's according to your musical selections-- I listen to Garrison Kellior and BOB and Tom when I can- and country and symphonic / orchestral music with clasical piano and some opera -- [ mostly Wagner there ] -- hate MOzart-- he wrote mainly for circus calliopes IMO I also enjoy real bluegrass and blues and field hand - chain gang songs

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Rush is back

I'll be listening to Rush Monday. I am very interested in what he has to say about his addition to pain killers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts