Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"ve noticed in any MM classified ads they always seem to end the model with a different letter. For example just today i noticed a UTS in one ad and a UTU with a RTE in another ad. I have also noticed they never seem to mention wether it is a row crop or not. I know they made row crop tractors as i have seen them at shows. Does this last letter have anything to with that? If not what do they mean? Looking forward to someone answering this question for me.
tractormamma

·
Registered
977 Posts
s-is the standard fixed front axle the rest are all row crops
u-narrow front wheels
n-single front wheel
e-wide adjustable front axle
hope this helps.
bear

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to tractorforum tractormamma:friends: hope you enjoy the forum they have alot of knowledgeable people on here to help answer your questions:fineprint So join in on the fun :partydanc and have fun.
Jody

·
Registered
977 Posts
tractormamma
did you end up buying 1 of the mm's, do you collect them? what do you have for tractors? just curious

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi bear. I have mostly MH, but I have a few MM's. I have a MMU, MM R, and a Twin City. For MH's I have a 555D 44 RC a couple 55's 44's and a 33.:xmas:

·
Registered
977 Posts
how does it compare in size to your maseey tractors. you could also tell by the casting #'s if you can get at it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the offer for the parts,but I don't think we are going to fix it up. I need some parts for my MH33 and if you have any I am willing to trade. I will e-mail you my phone number.

Thanks Masseymama

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have talked it over with my partner in crime and we are willing to let the Twin City go. And wondering if you are interested in buying it? or trade for the parts we talked about? Just let me know! Tractormamma:)

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Originally posted by bear
s-is the standard fixed front axle the rest are all row crops
u-narrow front wheels
n-single front wheel
e-wide adjustable front axle
hope this helps.
bear
It makes sense, gut whar about for example they made a R< RT> RZ or maybe I'm wrong.
caseman-d

·
Registered
977 Posts
1 of these letters will be in the model spot on the serial plate for the r ,z ,or u tractor
uts would be a standard u
rtu is r with narrow front wheels
zte is z tractor with wide adjustable
hope this clears it up. i was guessing gut whar about meant but what about

1 - 17 of 17 Posts