Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy in southern maine today it was really nice... close to 45 degrees... this afternoon, i got a nice walk around the back woods....
There is a little snow, but most is gone... very little brush is left so it makes for good walking through the woods...

any time in late december when you can sit out by the pond (frozen) and smoke a nice ashton cigar without freezing your ass off makes you appreciate a nice day...

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
In the mid to high forties here today also..Still plenty of snow to observe but a lot of it melted down. Amazing weather for being almost January.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Real nice here this weekend. Upper 40's. Got in a TON of tractor time, and also had some time to work on some stuff. Nice weekend.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that Sweat???

Man, I can not believe, its actually better today than yesterday.. its 55 degrees.. In December!! In Maine!!!
I went for a walk out back, i could not resist the chance to walk as once the snow comes it usually stays till march so ill walk in the woods if i can...

I had a t shirt on, no jacket but heavy boots cause its wetlands out back.. I was actually sweating today..... cant beat that....
go global warming...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts