Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to this. funny what a difference taking an ugly cab off can make. this tractors going to work so no new paint for it. anyone want to take a guess what model it is

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
it a mm but for the moldel l don't know in the first pic way in the back it a massey right if so l think it is a 444 let me know if l got it right

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
me and Ernieg win whats the diffenets between a 444 and a 555 l know the 444 gas and the 555 diesel is that all

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I don't know the model but it does look better with the cab off.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Definitely looks better with the top down. Cabs are such a pain to remove and install! Are you going to leave it off or just removing it to get some maintenance done?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cab is staying off it is allready in the scrap pile. it was a homebuilt with plywood roof. windows were all broke and the plywood had long since blown off. it will be a fresh air experience spreading fertilizer with it this spring

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
I am not familiar with Minneapolis Moline tractores but I have seen a few of them that were what appeared to be larger and of different style. Just how many cylinders does that tractor have, as it has quite a long what appears to be engine block until it gets to the clutch area. Its hood is pretty unique in being so long and just straight from front edge to back edge.

Regards

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok heres another clue massey bought them repainted them and sold them as the 95 super. jbetts, ernie you should get it now

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you got it tractormamma. nice pic greg.
i've always said the 95's and 97 were some of the best tractors massey sold...:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts