Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my local fair. Lots of agriculture displays, new tractors and equipment on display for sale, tractor pulls, great food, good entertainment, and lots to see and do. Here is a link:

http://www.westendfairgilbertpa.com/

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I went to this one last night. Lots of equipment on display. This is still primarily an agricultural fair, with baking contests, quilt judging, tractor pulls, 4H projects, and every crop you can imagine being grown in Pennsylvania being judged on quality. There were 3 Cub dealers there and I got to see my first 5000 series in the "flesh". NICE tractor!!!!! There was a Kioti dealer, Deere Construction equip. dealer, my local Deere Lawn and Garden equip dealer, a Troy-Bilt dealer, New Holland, Kubota, Farmtek, Caterpillar, White, plus chainsaw dealers, tool dealers, cars and trucks, and just about anything on wheels including ATVs and motorcycles. My loving wife and I shared a funnel cake, passed by the "carny" part of the fair and decided instead of spending a dollar to throw a baseball for a chance to win a useless toy, we would search out ALL the local church raffles, fire dept. raffles, ambulance and rescue service raffles, and spend a dollar at each buying tickets to win stuff. If we get REAL lucky, I'll be taking my new laptop home in my "new" restored '65 Mustang, towing my new Deere L150, so I'll be in time to watch my new television while wrapped up with my wife in our new quilt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts