Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the new launch of the Tractorforum.com website.
Our focus is to create the largest and most-rewarding forum network for tractor owners, enthusiasts, & vendors worldwide.
We have spent a great deal of time trying to identify all of the aspects of what "a great forum" would possess and we feel that we have tried to deliver those items here to this site. The forum is broken down into individual message sub-catagory options. This allows for more efficient searching capabilities and posting/reading pleasure.

As a long time and avid tractor owner, I became quite frustrated with the forums out there. With the "dump everything into one catagory" and no room for avatars, moderators or customization (auction features, classifieds, tractor pics, email, videos and much more) --- I decided to offer something new and free to the other tractor friends across the world. Simply put, we are basically just looking to help everyone find a great place to meet, share ideas/questions and have fun.

Of course, we will need skilled and dedicated moderators for each and every section of the forum. If you are interested, please drop us a line and we will work with you on that role. Please tell us a little about yourself, your experience/expertise and your area of interest on the board. We will adding great exclusive deals from tractor restoration companies, tractor parts providers, vendors and much more very soon. Also we have the largest selection of HOW-TO Guides, TRACTOR PICS, Classifieds sections and SHOWROOM SHINE (show off your Tractor pics, parade pics or classic tractor) ----

We want most of all - for this site to always be fun, friendly and a place where we can all share our thoughts, ideas, questions and history about one of the world's greatest machines - the tractor.

Welcome. Take a seat --- grab a drink.
Relax.

You are joining the largest family of tractor folk in the world. :)

The TractorForum Team
-Andy & Clint

:)

·
Grindin Away n Goin Blind
218 Posts
I read that when I joined. Still applies, and it is still in accordance with the founders wishes. I wish we could say that about the rest of things.......:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

Reactions: Gillis

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
History in the making right here. :)

Reactions: Gillis

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Welcome to the new launch of the Tractorforum.com website.
Our focus is to create the largest and most-rewarding forum network for tractor owners, enthusiasts, & vendors worldwide.
We have spent a great deal of time trying to identify all of the aspects of what "a great forum" would possess and we feel that we have tried to deliver those items here to this site. The forum is broken down into individual message sub-catagory options. This allows for more efficient searching capabilities and posting/reading pleasure.

As a long time and avid tractor owner, I became quite frustrated with the forums out there. With the "dump everything into one catagory" and no room for avatars, moderators or customization (auction features, classifieds, tractor pics, email, videos and much more) --- I decided to offer something new and free to the other tractor friends across the world. Simply put, we are basically just looking to help everyone find a great place to meet, share ideas/questions and have fun.

Of course, we will need skilled and dedicated moderators for each and every section of the forum. If you are interested, please drop us a line and we will work with you on that role. Please tell us a little about yourself, your experience/expertise and your area of interest on the board. We will adding great exclusive deals from tractor restoration companies, tractor parts providers, vendors and much more very soon. Also we have the largest selection of HOW-TO Guides, TRACTOR PICS, Classifieds sections and SHOWROOM SHINE (show off your Tractor pics, parade pics or classic tractor) ----

We want most of all - for this site to always be fun, friendly and a place where we can all share our thoughts, ideas, questions and history about one of the world's greatest machines - the tractor.

Welcome. Take a seat --- grab a drink.
Relax.

You are joining the largest family of tractor folk in the world. :)

The TractorForum Team
-Andy & Clint

:)
This is by far the best tractor forum out there, both in member knowledge and getting responses for problems. Glad to be accepted as a member.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts