Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ErnieG, welcome aboard and thanks for the support. Please check out the private moderator section and read up on the moderating documentation there. Be sure to ask questions and start some lively topics here on your board.

Have fun and thanks again!
Andy
:captain:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Oh no another Argee what are we to do:lmao: Welcome Ernie:friends:
Jody

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Welcome

Just ..... wow I feel kind of goose pimplie. Thanks to every one, as I was told that this was the forum to belong... I can vouch for that, just from reading thru the forum and see the commaraderie, info sharing alone sets this forum apart and I happy to belong...I can only hope that I can be as helpful as I can see everyone else is. Thanks Ernie G

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome --- and I won't hold the Argee relationship thingy against you....at least not up front. Bye

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
.Ernie is my OLDER brother

Its a shame that being the elder son, I, can't get the respect that I should... Iam glad that I got the looks and personality.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Re: .Ernie is my OLDER brother

Originally posted by Ernieg
Its a shame that being the elder son, I, can't get the respect that I should... Iam glad that I got the looks and personality.
:furious: :furious: :furious: :lmao: :D Thats an older brother for you isnt that rite Argee.
Jody

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Re: .Ernie is my OLDER brother

Yeah!!...But I got the brains and the braun!!!:lmao:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thats an older brother for you isnt that rite Argee.

Jody It's only a few years and the looks difference everyone thinks I am with my Uncle Argee.....................:ride: :ride: :ride:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Yeah!!...But I got the brains and the braun!!!

Yeah, your brain is bigger percentage wise but your head ivery tiny. Too much pig s--t you foolin in......:upyours:

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Re: Yeah!!...But I got the brains and the braun!!!

Yeah, your brain is bigger percentage wise but your head ivery tiny. Too much pig s--t you foolin in......:upyours:
I can feel the love:lmao:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Boy nothing like sibling rivalry:twoonone: :punchin: :furious:
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Re: nothing like sibling rivalry

Just some down home brotherly love:twoonone: