1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Featured We Appreciate Your Vote! May 2018 Tractor Of The Month Poll Starts Now!

Discussion in 'Tractor of the Month' started by Tractor Beam, Apr 6, 2018.

1. DrBailey's Mower Cycle

2. John Deere H

3. Donald A Ford 420

4. None of them. They all suck and I hate tractors.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tractor Beam

Tractor Beam ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIELS Staff Member

This is for the May 2018 Tractor Of The Month winner! Please take a few seconds, and vote for who you think deserves to win this months Tractor Of The Month for May 2018! The Ford 420 was selected for it's practical usefulness with the loader and the canopy. Our entire staff thanks you for your support!

For more information on DrBaily's Mower cycle, please click HERE

dsc00150-1817.jpg

For more information on Gbuddsr John Deer model H, please click HERE

dscf0072.jpg

For more information on Donald A Ford 420, please click HERE

20180228_081144.jpg

wjjones and jeremy1 like this.
  2. dozer966

dozer966 Registered User

Dec 30, 2014
    Sudbury area
    This has to be the worsted lineup I have ever seen. I love the creation of a one off, the restoration of an old piece of iron and I am a ford man. How do you expect me to make a decision. Awg! going to have to think about this one.

3. sixbales

sixbales Well-Known Member

May 17, 2011
    Amen to that!!

wjjones, FredM and Tractor Beam like this.
  4. Tractor Beam

Lots of things at play recently. These tractors each month are selected by our entire staff. We're running out of good choices in our selection process, at least one of our moderators is working horribly long hours and doesn't have a whole lot of time to spend here at the moment, and frankly, interest in this event is vastly almost non existent. We bust our butt each month to try to get people here to play! I myself, literally inviting every single person I see on the forum when I'm present, to vote, and even ask them to click HERE to vote. You should see how many private messages I sent out last month alone. Hundreds! What did we get...? 26 votes? We really do appreciate those who faithfully vote each month.

In the past, we've even asked the community to help us in coming up with nominations, and at times, we felt like we were running a pledge drive on public TV, with our high pressure coaxing, and only one or so members pitching in. Trust us, we really do put a lot of effort in to these, and we truly appreciate our supporters!

The biggest help would be for our new members to not only vote, but also pitch in their tractors to our registry so that we have more choices. Also, if you guys would prefer we allow you guys to make the nominations, this would be my first choice, it's just that we never could get participation. In my tweaked sense of humor, I added the 4th poll choice, because we literally get hundreds of views of the poll, but only 20 some votes. It's frustrated the entire staff believe us! I thought maybe a 4th choice would get some of our members who click to look at the poll, but don't vote....... to vote, even if its for nothing?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    wjjones, jeremy1, Thomas and 3 others like this.
  5. Tractor Beam

While that Ford 420 isn't the prettiest looking of the bunch, it's important to remember that it certainly is the most practical of the 3 with that loader and canopy. :cool:

wjjones, jeremy1 and FredM like this.
  6. jeremy1

jeremy1 ceiling fan and gear collector

Dec 14, 2010
    texas
    i vote for all of them because they got gears in them,i only dont vote for gearless tractors

wjjones and FredM like this.
  7. dozer966

dozer966 Registered User

Dec 30, 2014
    Sudbury area
    Ok I made up my mind. It was between the 420 which reminds me of my 3400 which is not to pritty but goes all day long at what ever you throw at it. But decided on the mowers cycle because of its originality and functionality. To me this one off is truely great.
    Good luck to all

wjjones, pogobill and Tractor Beam like this.
  8. Thomas

Thomas Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2006
    I pull the handle. :)

wjjones, Tractor Beam and jeremy1 like this.
  9. willys55

willys55 Caractacus Potts Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2016
    I voted for number 5

wjjones and Tractor Beam like this.
  10. willys55

willys55 Caractacus Potts Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2016
    nearing the half way point in the voting time cycle

wjjones likes this.
  11. Tractor Beam

Now 2/3rds of the way there and not even .01% of our members have voted!

FredM and wjjones like this.
  12. Tractor Beam

Giving this another bump. Hoping we can make 30 votes this cycle. Come on new members!