Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to install a front end loader on a Massey TO30, but have run into a snag.

We have not been able to locate a crankshaft pulley that is equipped for the adapter that is needed to operate the hydraulic pump for the loader.

I have already checked all the aftermarket companies that I know of, also several salvage yards.

Any & all help would be appreciated.

Frank at Holz

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Frank, that is the Z129 continental engine correct? I think a pulley from a Z134 or Z145 would fit also. I'll check into that and see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chief, I didn't know of that site, but I just went on it & left a message as to what I needed.

Parts Man, I am like you, I don't know if one of those pulleys would interchange. But I don't think so.

Some times chasseing these parts can drive a man to drink. Yesterday morning we had three tractors in the shop & eleven outside waiting to be worked on, now we are down to only ten outside.

Thanks guys.

Frank

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Originally posted by Holz Equipment
Chief, I didn't know of that site, but I just went on it & left a message as to what I needed.

Parts Man, I am like you, I don't know if one of those pulleys would interchange. But I don't think so.

Some times chasseing these parts can drive a man to drink. Yesterday morning we had three tractors in the shop & eleven outside waiting to be worked on, now we are down to only ten outside.

Thanks guys.

Frank
They were very helpful in finding parts for an old Kubota L245 tractor I had.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank's alot guys; I still haven't bee able to locate the correct pulley, I heard from WKYTP today saying that they did't have one, so I guess that we will keep looking.

By the way of the eleven tractors that we had sitting outside Monday waiteing repairs, well we are now down to five. If we are not carefull we might catch up.

Frank at Holz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts