Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a PTO shaft on my 1949 Super A. Bought a Woods mower deck. Didn't know I needed anything other than a normal PTO shaft. I need what I'd call an AUX PTO shaft. The diagram from the local IH-Case dealer looks like I need another PTO shaft that runs 90 degrees to my existing one, presumably used to run those 4 or 6 inch wide belts in the old days. I don't need the pulley, just the housing and it guts so that I can get this right angle PTO shaft to attach the pulley that came with the mower deck. Any ideas where to find one??? I have the parts diagram I can email to anyone who has an idea, just so they can see WTF (what the f***) I'm talking about. All ideas appreciated. It may be a while before I can respond...leaving for vacation tomorrow AM (no power, therefore no computer and internet access until August 3rd)...

Scott
Bloomer, WI

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Welcome 409green... Feel free to post here or Email/PM acepilot directly with all of the info. Thanks again!

Andy

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found a belt pulley...

I found a belt pulley attachment at a semi-local tractor salvage yard. I also found a pulley at a local auction, so I have what I need now. Thanks all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts