Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a 1985 AC 5015 4x4 diesel tractor and use it in some hilly, rough terrain. It has no rollover protector and I would like to buy one, hopefully somewhere near me in SE Missouri.

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
I know that there was a fellow on ebay that was making them for certain tractors. Have you looked on ebay?

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the reply, Tractor Beam. I have a notification on Ebay, but so far no hits. I did briefly think of making one myself, but thought that I might be able to buy one for less than the price of the steel. Unfortunately, my tractor seems to be an "orphan" in the Allis lineup, probably because it is a Japanese import, or too old to have parts available for it. Too bad there is no support from Allis, as this is a strong little tractor, that I use to pull implements too big for it.

·
Premium Member
3,114 Posts
Howdy John, welcome to the tractor forum.

Try the tractorhouse.com website on the internet. In their 'dismantled machine' section, they have five AC 5015's listed in salvage. Two of these are pictured, have ROPS. The other three (not pictured) may also have ROPS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts