Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those of you who think Terminator20 is a fake, please post here. I am sure it will be quite informative. Remember, post well and clear. You will be graded on how well you paid attention! Have Fun!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
:smoking:

Chris, Are you sure you dont live in Tumwater WA.? I paid close attention to your post and it makes no sense to me so if you are going to grade me I guess you better give me an (F)-fer Flunk.:night:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The answers to the test are as follows.

The first thing you should know is even though a small portion of terminator20 family was true, he will never post it in a forum, he would us a PM. You know that you are being sujected to the terminator20 test if its on a board.

Terminator20 does not own a small engine shop. He does not own a lawn care service. He does not have a computer service. Yes Terminator20 is interested in tractors and such, but he wishes he was successful as in the story. Terminator20 is actually a moderate when it comes to small engines. He does actually like mowing lawns. And he hates computers half the time.

One of the ways this test works is by gearing everybody into a single direction. That direction is money. The test must makes the users believe that Terminator20 is very wealthy and knows all aspects of having a buisiness. Actually uptaining real information on how to start a buisiness was the way to convince people that Terminator20 was the answer to there prayers.

Then, folowed by PM messages. Thats right. The PM's you recieved at the period the test started were the way to try and take your mind off of the real situation at hand. PM's such as. Are you offended? And I do not understand? And You understand? What do you mean by?

Thankyou for taking part in a test you never knew you were taking!

Now if you wish to know the real Terminator20, you must PM him. He will give you straight answers everytime and will be all truth and no lies!

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
what a lie booooooooooo no lawn service no top of the line tractor no computer thingie no computer repair no good advice

ya broke my hart lol :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:
:blacksuit :blacksuit :zoomin: :tabletalk armytank

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
What makes you think anyone cares ? I find most of your posts quite annoying to be honest and to the point...very much kiddie like.
I never concern myself in what others do for a living, My only concern is how I make my living, and thats usually always a private affair. Flaunting wealth is a classless act in my opinion..

Post some useful stuff first to help others and the site...

Duc

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Hey post some pics of your modified 4710!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Chris, if thats your name.. we are all a bunch of friendly folks here from different walks of life.. some have more, some have less.. some have big tractors, some have small ones... no one really gauges each other by their machines.. we gauge each other by our posts... We would like or dislike you by your posts..

I like to think that we are all pretty much honest with each other... I am at least, and i know others are also..

you would be welcome here without all the goofy stories.. no one really believed them for long anyway.. if you want to stay on.. stay..

but give us all the respect that we give you, and to all the other members.. Be honest or please dont waste our time.

SJ

ps. im not really looking to take your test... as far as i m concerned, you are welcome here - and ill continue to read your posts but if they are bull shit.. i will no longer waste my time..

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Wake up terminator. If you think you were scamming the forum, your a bit lost son. Testing us.... more along the lines of making us laugh our a$$'es off at you. We looked at your posts, your comments, your modifications to equipment, your *business* and NO ONE BELIEVED YOU. We were poking questions at you to get you to say more so we could get more of a laugh.

Lastly, if the real person would step up to the plate, we would accept him with open arms. This forum has a bunch of great people and we share a lot of ideas, solutions and friendship. If your goal is to stir the pot and just cause havoc, find another link.

Now, go get your weed-wacker, straddle it and continue thinking it is an LT and stop wasting our time.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Tisenberg

Don't you realize his weed-whacker is a super modified 30,000 rpm unit? When he stands on the cutting head shield he buzzes around like a hovercraft---2 acres in an hour. And that my friend, is the "real" story. ;)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
Chris, if thats your name.. we are all a bunch of friendly folks here from different walks of life.. some have more, some have less.. some have big tractors, some have small ones... no one really gauges each other by their machines.. we gauge each other by our posts... We would like or dislike you by your posts..

I like to think that we are all pretty much honest with each other... I am at least, and i know others are also..

you would be welcome here without all the goofy stories.. no one really believed them for long anyway.. if you want to stay on.. stay..

but give us all the respect that we give you, and to all the other members.. Be honest or please dont waste our time.

SJ

ps. im not really looking to take your test... as far as i m concerned, you are welcome here - and ill continue to read your posts but if they are bull shit.. i will no longer waste my time..
I think SJ said it best, to the point but not too harsh. Well said thanks.
:beer:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
terminator if you want to start over thats great is the Murray real or did you make that up too. If i had to say i say thats what you realy have and thats fine. I dont jugde people on the kind of tractors they have but we do like it to be the truth. Now go back and tell us about the real you.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Originally posted by Terminator20
To those of you who think Terminator20 is a fake, please post here. I am sure it will be quite informative. Remember, post well and clear. You will be graded on how well you paid attention! Have Fun!!!
Being graded ehhh? ;) :D So........what grade did I get Chris? :idea: :whistle: Let me guess........this is research work for your 3rd Phd that you are currently working on?????? :furious: :furious: :furious: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :spinsmile You provided some great entertainment.

If you want to participate in this forum, just cut the BS and be truthful. No more :lying: :lying: :lying: :lying: :lying:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
So where is my PM Chris:question: :question: :question: I am positively giddy just waiting to hear what your latest spin of BS is? :furious: :furious: :furious: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Have you ever considered taking up tap dancing?????? :blacksuit :blacksuit :blacksuit hula hula hula The way you keep changing your BS story, you are fast on your feet. indian ...............................NOT!mexican

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
can we have a three way.. and add my buddy tractorguy to the battle...
Tractorguy will win hands down:winky:
Jody

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.