Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Boy Cheif alot of posting for notning all i get when i open them is this.
Jody

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: fopen("/www/turbodieselregister.com/htdocs/user_gallery/tmp/2d31333938353333353739", "rb") - No such file or directory in <b>/www/turbodieselregister.com/htdocs/user_gallery/global.php</b> on line <b>756</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: fpassthru(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in <b>/www/turbodieselregister.com/htdocs/user_gallery/global.php</b> on line <b>758</b><br />

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys. I should have downloaded the pictures and re-uploaded them here. I went back to do that this morning and the post has been HEAVILY deleted and all the links and pictures are gone as well. I will keep an eye out for them and when I find another post I will download the pics and post them here. That sucks! I think they deleted the post because they were getting too many hits and links to it and it was slowing down their server.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went back and found the address for the pictures and they had all been deleted this morning. Again, sorry guys!

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I posted a question as to what happened to the pictures and post and below is the reply the moderator gave me.

"The owner of the truck who is a current subscriber complained because he didn't want the pictures on the site and he has also requested a refund of his subscription. I have removed them both at least temporarily until I can talk with Robin as to how she wants it handled."

-Steve St.Laurent
Lead Moderator

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well guys. Better late than never. I did a little more snooping around and some of the guys over on TDR helped me out with finding another link to the pictures. This time I down loaded them and posted them here. Anyhow, I figure you all would find this as interesting as I did.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Looks complicated alot of thought went in to all that plumbing how many horse power is it.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am not exactly certain Jody but the boost pressure gauge which I did not post a pic of was red lined at 120 psi. I would venture a guess at 750 hp and 1200 ft./lbs. torque.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts