Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i heard 2day tht walmart an tractor supply company are related thy r buildin a new super walmart near here n cross road thy are buildin a new T S C store was tlkin friend mine 2day who heard from manager at nother T S C thts across from a new super walmart too tht thy r in wth walmart thts why anybody heard tht???:jumpropeb :elephant: :jumpropeb

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry bout the abbreviating thats how i type not good typer an like to take shortcuts doin it lol plus hard see keys some times and make a mistake sometimes ... sorry if my typin bothers you :peace: :peace: :peace:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Now I'm not the most prolific writer around, but may I suggest you use IE Spell. There is also a good spell checker at the bottom of your "post reply" page right here at this site.

Best Wishes

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by KevinJD325
Now I'm not the most prolific writer around, but may I suggest you use IE Spell. There is also a good spell checker at the bottom of your "post reply" page right here at this site.

Best Wishes
The last I knew it wasn't up and running yet. I think Andy funded it through NASA, and they had the money already spent on the Mars Lander.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Originally posted by Big Allis
sorry bout the abbreviating thats how i type not good typer an like to take shortcuts doin it lol plus hard see keys some times and make a mistake sometimes ... sorry if my typin bothers you :peace: :peace: :peace:
Naw, I haven't been bothered by your abbreviations, although I'll admit I had to read that one a couple of times. Just being sarcastic (which I'm often called, among other things).

Keep up the good work. :peace: :peace:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I use ie spell if it wasn't for that you would pretty much have to guess what i trying to spell:lmao: :smiles: I never did good in spelling i was more of the hand on type.:smiles:
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by tjw in kans
yall need to quit typing so fast on here cuz i am a slow reader or something. just kidding. hope andy doesnt send me to disneyland.
I can send you to Disney.:smiles:
Jody

Disney

·
674 Posts
What was this thread about? TSC & Walmart being one? I don't know but ol' Sam was slick.
BTW: what ever happened to Big Blue? I liked them better than TSC.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
Is that the same Disney that GW directed you to?
The same:clap:
Jody

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
I am amazed that the moderator at GW would send his patrons to the Disney website for what he deems inappropriate comments. Is he 12 years old?

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
just another thought on original post, tsc in my area sells mtd products, wally world sells murray products and according to a post by Amicks, wally world is to continue murray products per his second post.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts