Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told today by a reliable source that the Murray and Wal-Mart LOVE affair has ended. Murray is for sale once again. MTD is the new supplier of Wally World.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dougand3, It's purtdy, that looks like the ones made for Sam's club. I like the blue color too, well behind the Snapper and Toro Red.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update I was told today that Murray was still going to supply Wal-Mart. I guess we'll have to wait and see. In this ever changing market we'll never know what's next.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
141 Posts
I would think with Murrays being owned /built by the Chinese, that they would be right up Wal Marts alley. :tellyou:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Inst that the truth what about Home Depot are they still selling them bug eyed things. How about it Argee are they still selling them this year.
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Well i don't think Walmart is doing away with Murray's this year i just got back from Walmart and they had brand new Murray's two different styles of them. And one 21HP GT in the garden section. Maybe next year.
Jody

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
Inst that the truth what about Home Depot are they still selling them bug eyed things. How about it Argee are they still selling them this year.
Jody
I'm sorry Jody, but I missed this the first time out. HD is selling the Yardman and JD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts