Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chief.
Here's one for you. If you want to buy this one I could go get it for you and store it for you till you could come down and pick it up. Yes of coarse there would be storage fees that could be worked out. I could take it to a few pulls for you to see how it does for storage payments :) :) :) :D :D :D He sent me some other pictures and it does look like a fairly good one.
Just let know if I can help:lmao: :D :)
http://i23.ebayimg.com/03/i/01/7f/57/1b_1_b.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3803850171&category=45010

:spinsmile spinsmile :spinsmile :tractorsm

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Not bad Chief you should jump on it and casemans deal dont sound to bad.:D
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
Not bad Chief you should jump on it and casemans deal dont sound to bad.:D
Jody
It is a VERY nice looking tractor and appears to be in very good condition. Even has a pto! Unfortunately it is all the way up in Denver and I would surely be sleeping in the dog's house if I got involved in this deal. If it was closer, I would go take a looksee. I would love to have one, especially with the big bore sleeve and piston kit. 350 cubic inch 4 cylinder.

I have attached an MPEG file of one of these W-9's running. Sounds cool! You can count the pistons firing.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Sorry about the engine sound file. It is an MPEG and not allowed to be up loaded. I tried renaming it an mp3 file but the sytem still would not take it. If you guys want to here it; I need some help on just how to post it.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
File size is 179 K. I got run to take a look at a job and check on one of my customers, but will be back this afternoon.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Hey Andy, I emailed you the W-9 wave file and a really funny video for the Hot Tub thread. You will get a good chuckle out of the Hot Tub video!

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
I see nothing on the tractor Mpeg and a lady taking 2 steps down a hall on the romance one. Does not seem complete?

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
It works for me. I double clicked on it; then selected open, and then used Winamp to play it. I would think you can use Window Media Player to play it too.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by bontai Joe
I see nothing on the tractor Mpeg and a lady taking 2 steps down a hall on the romance one. Does not seem complete?

:ditto: Same here just a woman takeing a few steps down a hall. The tractor motor works though.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
:ditto: Same here just a woman takeing a few steps down a hall. The tractor motor works though.
Jody
I am not sure about the how men screw up romance file but it is just a little over 2 Mb in size so you may need to download it and then play it on your Windows Media Player.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
I see what the problem is Andy. Somehow you did not get the entire file. The file you have posted is only 212K and the entire file is 2.07Mb. I can send it to you again or have you fixed the reply page so an .avi that size can be posted?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts