Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am Lemuel I worked for Bill Rodgers for 36 years. We were close more like family than boss ang employee. I'm working to complete the repairs we have in the shop. The voice mail is still on if you call and I do not answer leave a message I will get back to you. We currently are working from parts inventory only as we close down we will be selling off inventory in lots and I will try to post to the tractor forum's and face book market place. Thank you all for the condolences and your business. Lemuel the monkey with the wrench

· Registered
3,526 Posts
Hi I am Lemuel I worked for Bill Rodgers for 36 years. We were close more like family than boss and employee. I'm working to complete the repairs we have in the shop. The voice mail is still on if you call and I do not answer leave a message I will get back to you. We currently are working from parts inventory only as we close down we will be selling off inventory in lots and I will try to post to the tractor forum's and face book market place. Thank you all for the condolences and your business. Lemuel the monkey with the wrench
A sad day to hear of Valley closing. Yes, the decades of trusted support is very much appreciated.

Have you considered selling off inventory to Sheaffer's in Dixon, IL? Len's business is family owned and passed down to the next generation.

I'll CC your message on the Mitsubishi-Satoh Yahoo groups that moved to GroupsIO in 2019. Ian Former has been the lead over there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts