Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,542 Posts
Looks to me like you basically have a cheaper version of the Webasto heaters that semi trucks have used for sleeper heat for years.......They work very well but tend to clog up if not used frequently......Not sure how yours is but, the semi truck sleeper heaters are not that hard to clean the nozzle on them when they do clog up.....Yours is a lot cheaper in price then the Wabasto heaters....

As for your side by side, I looked at those and my question is, are they as much of a beast as they look like? I sold my John Deere Gator a couple of years ago and bought a used Can Am Commander 1000.....I have done a few mods to it, in the processes of changing out front wheel bearings right now, and I like it better then the Gator.....The bed is not as big as the gator was but it will fly......Tops out at 75 MPH........LOL We use it a lot on the farm and we also take it trail riding too so I guess you could call it both a tool and a toy.....

· Registered
1,542 Posts
We have a couple of older mules on the farm, good work vehicles but slow when we road between farms or even different field and very limited suspension.
This has a lot of suspension and rides much better in rough fields and has good road speed. I've had it up to 45 mph and it has more, I normally run 30-35 on the roads.
But with the good suspension I can out run a cantankerous cow and with the steel body I have actually crowded a couple around.
Mine has DOT rated UTV tires when I have to change them out I may go for a more traction oriented tire. But she gets around good as it is.
It has a choice of 2 wd or 4 wd and then you can select front or rear diff locks or both.
Yes it is a much cheaper version of the Webasto heaters, they even make a water heater version that is tempting for tractor preheating.
Here is what I have on my Can AM right now.......I love them......Quiet on the road but good traction all around......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts