Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, fellas! I am posting this up for the last time I promise! Due to my recent situation I have got to relocate some of my items around on my property and I have to find a suitable and loving home for my US BUILDING STEEL - GALVALUMINUM ARCH FRAME
20X30 BUILDING! It is mint stored on pallets with all parts, materials and misc pieces including plat maps, construction info and forms. I paid over $6000 for this building but it must go! I will assist in loading if locally picked up in Louisiana --- building weighs about 2500-3000 and easily fit on 16' trailer. If shipped, I will help with shipping charges to lower 48 and assist with loading if feasible. Will sell it all for $3000! Please advise ASAP on this as I now have it posted locally in classifieds around Hammond, New Orleans and Baton Rouge starting this week.

I am located in Hammond, LA - zip code 70403

Durability
U.S. Buildings are made from the finest heavy gauge, galvalume steel available in the world.

U.S. Buildings are virtually maintenance free and come with a 25 year mill back warranty.

Precision
The precise 9” overlap of our arches places more steel at every critical connection, ensuring the best fitting arch system available.

Arches are double bolted creating a durable building that is virtually weather tight.

We use a high quality zinc chromate plated bolt with a neoprene washer for a virtually airtight seal.

Efficiency
U.S. Buildings are improved for ventilation and airflow.
Every U.S. Building can be easily insulated in order to lower heating costs.

Thanks!!!
Andy

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is A-Frame arch building so it includes the walls already arches, side walls, and one end wall. With steel prices the way they are this building goes for about $6495 right now with that company.
Check out www.us-buildings.com for pictures and info on it!
It is a GREAT DEAL on one fabulous building!

-Andy
(Admin)

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by caseman-d
The bargins are always so far away from home :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
caseman-d

Yup I was thinking the same caseman. Plus alsways at the wrong time. When I am ready to build, there will be no deals at all around.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Andy, any chance you could post some pictures of all of the building kit so I can get an idea of how much volume/space it takes up? It will give me a good idea as to how much truck and trailer is required. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will try to get a pic up...but it is VERY compact due to the fact that the arches slide inside of each other. Probably 2500#s total with dimensions of 6' wide by 8' length by 4' height at max. Very compact for a building of this size. We actually moved it off of semi trailer pallet into bed of 1500 truck and drove it to my house (just around corner less than 1/2 mile) with no problem. Simply amazing IMHO.

Thanks,
Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts