Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen it numerous times when I was in Germany, and the other night it was on the History channel on TV. But I have yet to see one here in the USA and I have traveled pretty extensivley in the USA and Canada. I would think that more municipalies in the USA would utilize such a vehicle.

I have benn searching for a price on them, but have not found any listed on the internet, so maybe Monday I may just call up a UNIMOG dealer and inquire. Curiosity has me onhow much the sell for.

Anyone on this forum know of any in the USA in use with the country / city etc? I imagine there are some in Canada, but I have never seen em.

Heck if they made that thing in a six pack or seating for 4, I bet it would be a hot seller for those yuppies and their SUV's. They could carry groceries, hook up a mower and trim their 5 acre country estates, hook up a power brush, to clean their driveway, hook up their aerial bucket and trim their shrubs, attach the hay cutter, then the rake and then the baler, and then the forks and keep their hose happy with homne grown hay.

Those things are just awesome, especially with the ability to go on a 38 deg side slope like they do.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
CM,

They are BIG money. REAL nice REAL work truck. Little to tractor like, and REAL truck like then eaven the humvee owners can live with. Me? Man if I had the scrach there would be one in my drive right now. REAL heavy duty stuff. Some eaven had PTO's, and liftable hitches. Ton's of gears, strong engines, gear reduction axles, Nice stuff!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
jbetts have you seen the new car that rides like a boat in water. it can do something like 3o in the water. underbody and front looks exactly like a boat

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
hey look it's :2foryou:

BTW l'm just joking :canada: :usaflag: :blacksuit :blacksuit :blacksuit :blacksuit :blacksuit :blacksuit :blacksuit :blacksuit

1 - 20 of 23 Posts