Tractor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning everyone! I am currently a student at the University of Georgia studying and researching the effect of the age of Pecan trees on yield so if any of yall currently have Pecan trees I would love all input on this Google Form I made! It is a private response and should only take about 2-3 minutes and let me know if yall have any questions!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Good Morning everyone! I am currently a student at the University of Georgia studying and researching the effect of the age of Pecan trees on yield so if any of yall currently have Pecan trees I would love all input on this Google Form I made! It is a private response and should only take about 2-3 minutes and let me know if yall have any questions!

Would love to help you out but, I don't sign into any site I don't know with my Google ID or any ID I have .......Might get more response to just take data from post on this thread or do a poll here.....

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
:unsure: Another one of these so-called research projects that get us nothing in return. Don't ever give out your private info nor sent money! :whistle:

Reactions: unsquidly

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Would love to help you out but, I don't sign into any site I don't know with my Google ID or any ID I have .......Might get more response to just take data from post on this thread or do a poll here.....
OUCH, is it a click-bait link. ! :eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is not! Feel free to just respond in this thread or pm me with the answers to these questions! I really do appreciate yalls help and when I finish the research I will follow up here with the paper. Go dawgs.

1) What state are you currently located in?
2) How many pecan trees do you currently have?
3) What is the average age of your pecan trees?
4) What is the average yield per tree (lbs)?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
It is not! Feel free to just respond in this thread or pm me with the answers to these questions! I really do appreciate yalls help and when I finish the research I will follow up here with the paper. Go dawgs.

1) What state are you currently located in?
2) How many pecan trees do you currently have?
3) What is the average age of your pecan trees?
4) What is the average yield per tree (lbs)?

Thanks for changing this......You will have a much better chance of getting some answers doing it in this format.......I would be happy to give you the information but, I am in Southern Indiana and we don't have any pecan trees on our farm....I am not sure they would even grow up here....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for changing this......You will have a much better chance of getting some answers doing it in this format.......I would be happy to give you the information but, I am in Southern Indiana and we don't have any pecan trees on our farm....I am not sure they would even grow up here....
My pleasure! And they grow, just struggle to produce, the midwest always is a challenge for them.

·
Administrator
11,618 Posts
I don't believe you need to sign in, the form is there to fill out and submit, no sign in, no personal info. All you need is some Pecan Trees.
Not too many Pecan Farmers here as far as I know.

·
Premium Member
3,150 Posts
Product Azure Rectangle Font Parallel

No click bait there, all this entails is signing into "your own Google account", no other account is attached, and if C/B was to read it, then it would be noticed that this signin is to save work progress, also notice that it states that you can continue without signing in.

I don't have any pecan trees here neither, if I had, I would have answered his questionnaire no problem without fear of click bait.😁

1 - 12 of 12 Posts