Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I have a subcompact TYM tractor. Just completed the 150hr servicing on it. Has been running great but the tachometer no longer works. When the tractor is off it shows it's RPM at 40. The tractor runs great with the exception of the tachometer. Im assuming it's a loose or broken wire. My hours on the tractor also have not changed. I was wondering how to locate said wire and how to tell if this is the issue of if it's something else too?I not that familiar with the electrical components of this tractor, so sorry for my ignorance on this subject! Any help is much appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello All!

I have a subcompact TYM tractor. Just completed the 150hr servicing on it. Has been running great but the tachometer no longer works. When the tractor is off it shows it's RPM at 40. The tractor runs great with the exception of the tachometer. Im assuming it's a loose or broken wire. My hours on the tractor also have not changed. I was wondering how to locate said wire and how to tell if this is the issue of if it's something else too?I not that familiar with the electrical components of this tractor, so sorry for my ignorance on this subject! Any help is much appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts