Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new T25 that ran for about 2 hours then stalled and will only run briefly then stop. I found that whenever I start it it blows a 7.5 amp fuse. The fuse is labeled “E/G STOP”. Can anyone tell me where i can check to correct this. I have no idea what E/G STOP indicates. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, do you have the owners manual?
Thank you so much for responding. I think you might be on the right track. The dealer finally sent someone to pick it up, so I can’t try anything. I will forward your information to them. I do have the owners manual, but it is virtually useless except for basic descriptions of operation and extensive safety related information. Again, thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would expect that is the fuse for the engine stop module.
I have no idea how your tractor is setup but there are two basic ways to shut off tractors using a switch,
one has a fuel solenoid which is activated when the key is turned on and allows the injection pump to have fuel for the engine.
Some of the Kubotas use a stop module that activates a solenoid to shut off the fuel when the key is turned off it energizes and shuts off the engine then times out and de-energizes.
Heard back from the dealer today. You are right on the money. It’s a fuel solenoid. Thanks for your input!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts