Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new T25 that ran for about 2 hours then stalled and will only run briefly then stop. I found that whenever I start it it blows a 7.5 amp fuse. The fuse is labeled “E/G STOP”. Can anyone tell me where i can check to correct this. I have no idea what E/G STOP indicates. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,409 Posts
Not really familiar with your tractor, but try disengaging the PTO levers and turn the PTO switch off. Replace the fuse and try and start the tractor. Do not try and engage the PTO lever with the PTO switch on, that may be your problem.
Let us know if that is the issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, do you have the owners manual?
Thank you so much for responding. I think you might be on the right track. The dealer finally sent someone to pick it up, so I can’t try anything. I will forward your information to them. I do have the owners manual, but it is virtually useless except for basic descriptions of operation and extensive safety related information. Again, thank you!

·
851 Posts
I would expect that is the fuse for the engine stop module.
I have no idea how your tractor is setup but there are two basic ways to shut off tractors using a switch,
one has a fuel solenoid which is activated when the key is turned on and allows the injection pump to have fuel for the engine.
Some of the Kubotas use a stop module that activates a solenoid to shut off the fuel when the key is turned off it energizes and shuts off the engine then times out and de-energizes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would expect that is the fuse for the engine stop module.
I have no idea how your tractor is setup but there are two basic ways to shut off tractors using a switch,
one has a fuel solenoid which is activated when the key is turned on and allows the injection pump to have fuel for the engine.
Some of the Kubotas use a stop module that activates a solenoid to shut off the fuel when the key is turned off it energizes and shuts off the engine then times out and de-energizes.
Heard back from the dealer today. You are right on the money. It’s a fuel solenoid. Thanks for your input!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts