Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Neat Stuff!!

Slipshop,
Thanks for the interesting link. Looks like something a lot of folks can use, and it does not look like the prices are out of sight either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yard Hitch

Greetings fella's

My father-in-law is the inventor of Yard Hitch.
I'm the web-site creator/administrator and noticed that we had some hits to our website from here.
I'm impressed by Tractorforum -- seems like a great place for conversation.
Thanks for all the positive remarks about Yard Hitch. Gene (my Father-in-law) works awefully hard and has come up with a pretty impressive piece of machinery.
Good day,
Rob
P.S. Gene is working on an ATV model. Do you have any thougths or suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Yard Hitch

Originally posted by Robnelson55420
Greetings fella's

My father-in-law is the inventor of Yard Hitch.
I'm the web-site creator/administrator and noticed that we had some hits to our website from here.
I'm impressed by Tractorforum -- seems like a great place for conversation.
Thanks for all the positive remarks about Yard Hitch. Gene (my Father-in-law) works awefully hard and has come up with a pretty impressive piece of machinery.
Good day,
Rob
P.S. Gene is working on an ATV model. Do you have any thougths or suggestions?
Welcome to tractor forum! Now that you found us don't be a stranger. We have folks here that get involved with all manner of equipment. Your site is of interest to me because I own horses and 3 point equipment.I also own an ATV, so maybe a set-up that would work with either.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Adapt to ATV

I would think that an ATV application would be a great thing. Especially for the "Gator" type vehicles that lots of folks seem to be getting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Slipshod for the welcome.
Let me know If I can get you any info on Yard Hitch.
Otherwise, feel free to call or email Gene - He'd be more than happy to talk with you and answer any questions you might have.
-Rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts