Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Freind has found two A/C, B`s , both needing rebuilt , The tractors came off the line together , one # apart.
Here`s the Question ,, Dose the serial numbers make the two tractors worth more as a pair ?? Also , if the tractors were rebuilt what do you think they would be worth , also as a pair. Thanks in advance for your help. Any input is welcome, Happy Holidays from Don & Mary

·
Registered
518 Posts
DrB finding two tractors like that is pretty neat i would think the value of these tractors little bit more too someone who would want two trctrs that are built at same time cause you dont come across many tractors like that

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I agree with bigallis. Maybe by the book they are not worth more, but to the right people I'll bet they will have a higher value. Pretty neat situation your friend has there.

Not sure about your other questions, but there are lots of knowledgeable folks like bigallis who know a lot about the older tractors here on this site.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys , I do appriciate your opinion , I advised my freind to purchase these tractors. The Fact is ,, He can purchase them for $ 2,000.00 , for the pair. , I would still like more input on this subject and I will relay it on. Thanks again ,and may God Bless the tractor people. Don

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Chief
Don, can you update us on what happened with your friend's tractor purchase?
I will Chief . I will try to reach him tonight. He is in PA . I will e-mail him . I know he bought several , and is redoing a JD , LA right now.
I will repost as soon as I find out.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Thanks Don! :thumbsup: That sure sounds like an interesting project and some pictures of twin A/C B's would be pretty cool! I remember when I was a young boy watching my father and uncle do a restoration on an old rust bucket A/C B. Turned out real nice with new paint and a fresh decal kit. I used to love driving it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts