Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the owner's/operation manual for the earlier 42" deck. Identified by the green mounting bails and rods. These usually didn't have any wheels although there was an optional wheel kit available.

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Do you have a great big pile of manuals just laying around waiting to be scanned? I think it's a cool (and maybe invaluable) resource you're providing to Bolens owners. So, how long have you been collecting Bolens manuals?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CatDaddy
Not a great big pile, but enough to share and keep me busy. I figured there are a lot of people picking up used equipment that might not be sure if all the parts are there or how a certain deck should be leveled. I recently found the manual for the front reel mower on ebay and learned how to adjust cutting height without trial and error. I'll post that one soon also.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I think that's great.

My maw-in-law is an avid yard-saler who picks up all sorts of old books & manuals for me that she thinks I might like at the sales she visits (usually cars, history or computer related). I'll have to ask her to keep her eyes open for mower/tractor manuals too.

If anything good comes my way, I'll follow your example & post 'em.

Angel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts