·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cutting it down

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
AW, another Chevy bites the dust.2funny NANA :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
That's what the problem was, that WAS the small tree branch. You should have seen the tree trunk that fell on the Chevy.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Now, now if that was a Ford it might have only scratched the paint!!! He could have just rolled it into the bed and hauled it away!!!:D

Big tree! I wonder what his insurance agent said???? :hand:

·
Registered
497 Posts
I just new there had to be a use for a Chevy......hmmm.....log cradle.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
That was because the Ford knew it wouldn't be a nice place to be that day!!! Who says vehicles don't have feelings!

Speaking of feelings, just imagine what the poor sap who owns the truck feels like. Specially, if he is the "genius" who actually was the operator of the saw.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Just having a little fun, and yes stirring the pot!! I really could care less what you drive as long as you are happy!!!!!

Fords Rule!!! Ha, Ha, Ha!!!:D

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by Stewart
I wonder what his insurance agent said???? :hand:

not sure what he would say TO the guy.. but you know that he'd be talking ABOUT the guy for a long time...

:furious:

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm staying out of this one. All I will say is one more GM in a junkyard isn't gonna make a difference. :furious: Yea, like a rock alright.

Anyway, that'd be enough to ruin your entire day.

Greg

·
Registered
211 Posts
You know, a little bondo and a coat of paint might just be enough to fix it up!;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts